The Mad Science School Program is an extra-curricular program held at your child’s school at lunch, nutrition break or after school, in any or all of three terms:
Fall: 8 weeks from mid October to mid December
Winter: 8 weeks from February to March
Spring: 6 weeks from May to early June
Mad Science is open to children in grades 1-6 (Inquire about our JK / SK programs)
Programs are run with a minimum of 12 students and we allow a maximum of 22 students per class. If more than 22 children register, additional classes will be added.
Booking the Program
There are just two steps to book the program for your school:
1. Choose a season, day and time that works best for your school community:
Season: Fall, Winter or Spring
Day: Monday to Thursday
Time: Lunch, Nutrition Break, After School or Evening
2. Choose a day and time for your free kick-off assembly.
Running The Program
1. Hold your demo assembly - 30-40 minutes of educational fun for all of your Grade 1-6's. Registration forms will be handed out at that time.
2. Collect registration forms in the envelope we provide. You do not need to count, sort or process them.
3. We will call to verify that you have met the minimum registration, pick them up, process them and email a class list to you.
4. Choose a space or spaces for us to teach in according to the number of children taking the program.
5. Enjoy the program! There is no work for your staff, other than a couple of announcements from the office.