Why Partner with Mad Science
Company Snap Shot
- The world’s leading brand of hands-on, educational, and entertaining science activities for kids and families
- An established and recognized company with over 25 years of history
- 300 hours of interactive, STEM-based content
- 162 franchised offices
- 250,000 live presentations annually
- 3,000 Mad Science Presenters
Market Reach to:
- 25,000 schools (accessing 20 million children)
- 350,000 teachers
- 5 million customer kids
- 200 million customer impressions
5 Million Customer Kids
- Preschool to grade 6
- Aged 3 -12
- 60% male, 40% female
- 75% of our business is kids aged 6 – 10
Parents of our Customer Kids
- Middle to high income
- Typically university educated
- Moms are the decision maker
- Aged 35 - 45 affluent, suburban
- 90% of our programs are parent-pay
- University educated
- Sales & marketing oriented
- Aged 35 – 55
- Typically upper middle income
- Invest $100,000 + to get into the Mad Science business
250,000 Annual Live Presentations
- Take place wherever children are
- During school, after school, homes, camps, theme parks, community centers
- MS Presenter with small groups of 8 – 25 children
3,000 Mad Science Presenters
- Typically 18 – 25
- Fun, dynamic animators
- Lots of experience working with children
- Work part time / full time
- 25,000 Customer Schools (accessing 20 million children)
25,000 Customer Schools (accessing 20 million children)
- Established relationships with key decision makers
- Principals, teachers, PTA, etc…
- 1 – 3 visits / week
- 100% repeat business
- Both in-class and after-school programs
- Unique marketing access to ALL children in each school
Founded in 1985, brothers Ariel and Ron Shlien transformed their love for having fun and performing engaging science experiences, into a powerful distribution channel that contributes to the lives of millions of children worldwide.
To spark the imagination and curiosity of children everywhere by providing them with fun and entertaining activities that instill a clear understanding of what science is really about and how it affects the world around them.
To become the world leader in enrichment services for children, with a recognized brand that is significantly leveraged through merchandising, TV and entertainment.
“Mad Science helps us to inspire kids and their families in a more interactive, engaging and entertaining way than ever before. We’re proud to offer our guests this high-quality, educational experience”
Rick Abramson. President
Kennedy Space Center
Reaches Key Markets
Fort Lauderdale Fort Wayne
Salt Lake City
United Arab Emirates
Mad Science Around the World
- Mad Science targets kids 3-12 who’s spending power is of $25 billion.
- Continues to build its presence with expanding global distribution, promotions, and consumer products.
- Promotional, sponsorship & consumer product partnerships available.
- Online, loyalty based Kids Club to connect and generate revenue form the 5 million children we reach annually.
- Customized hands-on education to under-privileged, inner city or third world teachers and children.
"Grassroots" presentations to children, parents, and teachers through:
- Birthday Parties
- After-School Programs
- In-Class Workshops
- Clubs/Summer Camps
- Community/Corporate Events
- Shopping/Entertainment Centers
Curricula & Content
Over 300 Hours of Mad Science Programming!
300 hours of STEM-based content
- Featuring 2,000+ hands-on experiments
- Full coverage of elementary science topics
- Chemistry, physics, biology, and environmental science
- Kid-Tested, Teacher-Approved programming
- Age appropriate, curriculum correlated lesson plans
- In-school programs include Teacher Resource Guides
- Booklets feature crosscutting concepts, vocabulary, project-based experiments, additional theme-based resources and assessment tools
- Edutainment for community and corporate events
- Up to 500 children and their families
- Adaptable for the Web
- All content is easily adaptable and highly interactive
“There’s nothing better than seeing the kids’ faces at the end of the show and hearing them ask if ‘Mr. Mad Science’ can come back and teach them more science.”
Wall Street Journal
The Mad Science Group
8360 Bougainville Suite 201.
Montreal, Québec, Canada.
Tel: 514.344.4181, ext. 107